The ever evolving playroom has been upgraded to a toddler and big-kid playroom and the kiddos could not be happier! They just outgrew too many of their old toys and have been ready for some big-kid fun....
Some new favorites include wooden trains and legos!
It did not take them long so start engineering some quite fascinating designs...
I was a bit impressed with this one...
Elizabeth happy to cheer them on! (Though I think she may have been delegating a little as well)...
There does tend to be some confusion at times on whose toys belong to whom...
"Madeline, please pick up Tyrannosaurus Rex and put him back in the playroom."
"But it is not a him. The dinosaur is a girl."
"I am pretty sure that Tyrannosaurus is a boy, Madeline."
"No mom. She is a girl. Boys don't wear necklaces and ballerina tutus."
**sigh**
No comments:
Post a Comment